Cathodic Protection Solutions
- Cathodic Protection Solutions LLC is comprised of NACE certified corrosion experts specializing in cathodic system design, installation, monitoring, cathodic protection surveys, atmospheric surveys, pipeline coating inspections, internal pipeline corrosion management, ISN contractor services, and custom cathodic equipment repair and manufacturing.
- Hydrovac Excavation for the nondestructive excavation of underground oil pipelines, utilities and other structures. We also provide Right of Way (ROW) land clearing and vacuum truck service in Midland, Odessa and the Permian Basin.
- Internal Pipeline Corrosion. We invented the Excalibur Shield (US Patent No. 10337979), the world’s best approach to internal pipeline assessment and monitoring utilizing a weight loss coupon and internal sample collection for bullet proof pipeline analysis. For more info, please see Excalibur Shield.
- Cathodic Protection Pipeline Inspections & Monitoring. We provide expert pipeline coating inspections, cathodic surveys, coating applications and remote monitoring. As certified ISN Contractors, our system design includes RMS millimeter voltage monitoring, PosiTector DPM environmental conditions, and company client custom built test stations and rectifiers.
- Test Stations, Junction Boxes and Rectifiers. We design, manufacture, install and ship client customized test stations, junction boxes, negative and positive bond boxes, and cathodic rectifiers. Safety, regulation, performance, ease of installation, and cost effectiveness go into the test station design and manufacturing.
- Watch CEO Joe Gallo Jr. present to the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) sectional meeting in Midland, Texas on the Excalibur Shield internal pipeline corrosion system with liquid and solid sample collection, microbial influenced corrosion MIC analysis, and weight loss coupon for monitoring MPY metal loss.
- The pedigree of our company, products and procedures date to 1991, our management team certifications include NACE Coating Inspector Level 3, NACE Corrosion Technologist, NACE Internal Corrosion for Pipelines, Energy Worldnet Master Evaluator, and Veriforce Evaluator. We value culture, the diversity of our customers, and have tremendous respect for the nature of our business.
- For all services listed, we welcome your Request for Proposal.
Our client list includes Access Midstream, Advantage PL, Alpha Crude Connectors, American Midstream, Canyon James Lake & Grerson Springs, Carrizo Permian, Celio Vista, Embassy Natural Gas, Energy Transfer, Enterprise, Kinder Morgan, Kinder Morgan El Paso, Medallion, Navitas, PennTex Permian LLC, Plains All American, Plains Marketing, Reliance, Tema Oil and Gas Company, Turpin Engineering LLC, Vitol, and West Texas Gas.