Cathodic Protection Solutions
- Cathodic Protection Solutions LLC for NACE certified corrosion experts and cathodic protection systems design, installation and monitoring. We also conduct cathodic surveys, atmospheric surveys, pipeline coating application inspections, internal pipeline corrosion control, ISN contractor services and cathodic equipment manufacturing and repair.
- Chemical Services for problems and efficiency cost reductions for pipeline chemical treatment programs. We evaluate and diagnose problems, such as internal corrosion, and evaluate the overall efficiency for cost, providing expert recommendations and solutions.
- Hydrovac Excavation for the nondestructive excavation of underground oil pipelines, utilities and structures. We also create right of ways, clear land and provide vacuum truck service in Midland and Permian Basin.
- Internal Pipeline Corrosion Control. We invented the Excalibur Shield (US Patent No. 10337979), the most comprehensive internal pipeline assessment, control and monitoring device. Weight loss coupons and internal fluid and solid sampling are used to produce leading edge pipeline analysis.
- Surveys, Inspections, Applications & Monitoring. We provide expert cathodic protection pipeline surveys, coating inspections, coating applications and install remote monitoring systems using rectifiers. Cathodic surveys include Baseline / Native, On, On / Off using a 100MV shift. We also service well casings, underground tanks, apartment complexes and gas station tanks.
- Test Stations, Junction Boxes and Rectifiers. We design, manufacture and install client custom test stations, junction boxes, negative bond boxes and positive bond boxes. Safety, regulations, performance, cost and ease of installation all factor into the test station design.
- President Joe Gallo Jr. NACE Presentation: The Excalibur Shield.