Cathodic Protection Solutions
- Cathodic Protection Solutions LLC for NACE certified corrosion experts in cathodic protection program design, installation and monitoring. We conduct cathodic surveys, atmospheric surveys, pipeline coating and application inspections, pipeline corrosion control programs, ISN contractor services and cathodic equipment repair and manufacturing.
- Hydrovac Excavation for the nondestructive excavation of underground oil pipelines, utilities and structures. We also expert clear Right of Way, land clearing and vacuum truck service in Midland, Odessa and Permian Basin.
- Internal Pipeline Corrosion Control. We invented the Excalibur Shield (US Patent No. 10337979), the world’s best internal pipeline assessment and monitoring device. Weight loss coupons and internal fluid and solid sample collections are used to produce leading edge pipeline analysis.
- President Joe Gallo Jr. NACE Presentation: The Excalibur Shield.
- Surveys, Inspections, Applications & Monitoring. We provide expert cathodic protection pipeline surveys, coating inspections, coating applications, install remote monitoring systems and maintain rectifiers. Cathodic surveys include Baseline/Native, On, On/Off using 100mv shift. We also service well casings, underground tanks, apartment complexes and gas stations.
- Test Stations, Junction Boxes and Rectifiers. We design, manufacture, install and ship client custom test stations, junction boxes, negative and positive bond boxes. We also source cathodic rectifiers. Safety, regulation, performance, ease of installation, and cost go into the test station design and manufacturing.