Careers at Cathodic Protection Solutions LLC
We are a cathodic protection and corrosion engineering business for the preservation of oil and gas infrastructure. Our greatest strength is the exceptional quality of our people. We hire, develop and retain a talented and diverse workforce.
Committed to the long term success of our employees, we provide an exciting career and personal growth for those with a passion for cathodic technology and synergistic partnerships.
Please see the below career opportunities at CPS.
We are seeking an Engineer to join the Engineering field team in Midland, Texas. A Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field is required for this position. The Engineer is responsible for planning, evaluating and scheduling all cathodic protection activities including final reporting.
- All activities related to corrosion control and pipeline integrity.
- Model or quantitatively assess pipeline corrosion and crack growth with in-depth knowledge of corrosion and mechanisms.
- Design, install, operate, and maintain cathodic protection facilities, power lines, galvanic anodes and internal corrosion control programs.
- Examine pipe-to-soil potentials, visual inspection, weight loss coupons and program data from in-line software tools.
- Examine electrical isolation, identify electrical shorts.
- Perform testing, measurements and surveys for operational efficiency of the cathodic protection facility.
- Produce Engineering Reports on fluid management.
- Document for regulatory compliance and operational procedures.
- Prepare drawings, job specifications and contracts.
- Assess metal loss, stress corrosion and cracking.
- Perform coating inspections and Atmospheric surveys.
- Assist with State and Federal inspections.
To Submit an Application
To submit and application, please complete the below form and email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.