Cathodic Protection Solutions
- Cathodic Protection Solutions, LLC, specializes in cathodic protection project management, system design, contract services and equipment manufacturing, globally, for all major oil and gas companies.
- The pedigree of our products and procedures date back to 1991. Our technicians are service oriented, NACE certified, and hold a current Master Evaluator Certification. We value culture, the diversity of our customers, and have tremendous respect for the nature of our business.
- Internal Pipeline Corrosion. We invented the Excalibur Shield, the world’s best approach to internal pipeline assessment and monitoring utilizing a weight loss coupon and internal sample collection for bullet proof pipeline analysis. For more info, please see Excalibur Shield.
- Pipeline Coating Inspection, Application & Monitoring. We provide expert pipeline coating inspections, cathodic surveys, coating applications and remote monitoring. As an ISNetworld Member, our system design includes RMS millimeter voltage monitoring, PosiTector DPM environmental conditions, and client custom built test stations and rectifiers.
- Test Stations, Junction Boxes and Rectifiers. We design, manufacture, install and ship client customized test stations, junction boxes, negative and positive bond boxes, and cathodic rectifiers. Safety, regulation, performance, ease of installation, and cost effectiveness go into the test station design and manufacturing.
- For all services listed, we welcome your Request for Proposal.
- For more information, please call (432) 230-6955.
Our client list includes Access Midstream, Advantage PL, Alpha Crude Connectors, American Midstream, Canyon James Lake & Grerson Springs, Carrizo Permian, Celio Vista, Embassy Natural Gas, Energy Transfer, Enterprise, Kinder Morgan, Kinder Morgan El Paso, Medallion, Navitas, PennTex Permian LLC, Plains All American, Plains Marketing, Reliance, Tema Oil and Gas Company, Turpin Engineering LLC, Vitol, and West Texas Gas.